Theme Boosters help new and casual players expand their collection with colors that they’re already invested in.
Brawl Decks are 60-card ready-to-play decks, all Standard-legal, and designed specifically for the Brawl format. There are four decks available, and each has seven Standard-legal cards not available in Throne of Eldraine booster packs.
Here’s how the Brawl format works:
• 60-card decks
• All cards must be Standard-legal
• No more than 1 of a given card (except basic land)
• 1 “Commander”—a legendary creature or Planeswalker that begins in the command zone and returns to it any time it leaves the battlefield
• Any mana symbol that appears on a given card must also appear on your commander
• Players start with 30 life
• Best played in groups of 3–5 players
• 60-card Standard-legal singleton deck (no more than 1 copy of a given card, except basic lands)
• 7 Standard-legal cards not found in traditional Throne of Eldraine booster packs
• 1 foil legendary creature not found in Throne of Eldraine booster packs
• 1 Life Wheel
• 1 Strategy insert